- This event has passed.
29 Nov 2020 9:30am @ Civic Church
Booking your seats
Disclaimer and Information
We are genuinely excited to be opening the doors again on Sunday. There will be some changes to our Sunday experience during this period. We have listed some important information below to help you anticipate what to expect.
- Due to social distancing guidelines, allocated seating will be required. Please follow directions from our Sunday hosts upon entering the auditorium.
- Arrive between 9:00am-9:20am to assist us with seating arrangements.
- Upon arrival please see the check in-terminal.
- Communion will be individually packaged and will be available for collection upon arrival.
- There is no obligation to give financially, but should you wish to, we highly recommend to do this electronically via our website. There will be an option to give cash at ‘The Kiosk’.
- If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, we would highly recommend that you stay at home: runny nose, headache, cough, body aches, temperatures.
- If you have not arrived 15mins after the service has commenced, we will open your seat up to any ‘walk-ins’.
- The service duration will be approx. 50mins.
- Please observe social distancing guidelines and instructions, and maintain good hygiene practices, while onsite.
- In the event of a service being booked out, you are able to place your name on the waiting list for the following Sunday.
- No bookings needed for Civic Kids (Check in opens 9:00am at The Hub).
- Only one booking per household required.
Booking for this service is not yet open.
Booking for this service is now closed.
Book seats now
Join our waiting list
This service is currently at capacity.
In completing the form below, you will be placed on our waiting list.
Should a cancellation occur, our team will contact you directly.